Weighted jump rope can activate more muscle groups than regular skipping ropes
- Durable alloy handle
- Adjustable jump rope weighted
- Precision steel bearings offer smooth jumping experience
- 8mm durable PVC rope (cable inside) Rope Weight250g(0.6lb)，Total Weight470g(1lb)
- Optional Length for Users Height
What rope length do I need?
If you happen to fall between sizes then we recommend the following guidelines:
1. We recommend that beginners choose the longer version. This gives you more room for error when learning.
2. If you have previous jumping experience or are generally well-coordinated, then it comes down to personal preference. If you want to focus on high speeds, choose the shorter version. If you want to do more tricks and freestyle jumps, then take the longer version.
How often should I jump?
For experienced athletes: 3-5 times a week
For beginners: 1-2 times a week
What type of surface should I jump on?
We recommend jumping on softer surfaces or using a jump rope mat as this will protect both your joints and your rope.
Do I need a jump rope mat?
A skipping rope mat is recommended to extend the life of your skipping ropes and to protect the surface you are jumping on. Using a mat also reduces stress on your joints.
Great quality, smooth bearings, decent cable. Would be nice if there was an option to buy additional cables.
I don't like extra light ropes or ropes that fall apart at the handles weeks after first use. This rope is durable and feels great to jump with. Now let me warn you, it is weighted, so you will get a MAJOR workout, but I love the challenge and it feels great. Highly recommended.
Getting into jumprope w/ my son, we had purchased a few cheaper jumpropes that A) fell apart & B) werent weighted & therefore we tough to whip around consistently - this one is great - handles are solid, perfect weight to keep it going - really happy overall.
Takes a bit getting used to, especially when used to the lighter speed skip ropes. But you get a good workout once you get used to it, esp because of the weight! Also, if you have sweaty palms like I do, get some gloves on! Great purchase though!!
I own both Hererope 1Lb and a Crossrope 1/2 Lb it's a good alternative if you don't feel like selling an organ for other brands on the market. The main difference is the rope is not on a quick-release system but it is held in by 2 grub screws so if the rope breaks you would be able to replace it. It looks like you would be able to open the ends as well if the internal bearing ever went.