Weighted jump rope can activate more muscle groups than regular skipping ropes
- Durable alloy handle
- Adjustable jump rope weighted
- Precision steel bearings offer smooth jumping experience
- 8mm durable PVC rope (cable inside) Rope Weight250g(0.6lb)，Total Weight470g(1lb)
- Optional Length for Users Height
What rope length do I need?
If you happen to fall between sizes then we recommend the following guidelines:
1. We recommend that beginners choose the longer version. This gives you more room for error when learning.
2. If you have previous jumping experience or are generally well-coordinated, then it comes down to personal preference. If you want to focus on high speeds, choose the shorter version. If you want to do more tricks and freestyle jumps, then take the longer version.
How often should I jump?
For experienced athletes: 3-5 times a week
For beginners: 1-2 times a week
What type of surface should I jump on?
We recommend jumping on softer surfaces or using a jump rope mat as this will protect both your joints and your rope.
Do I need a jump rope mat?
A skipping rope mat is recommended to extend the life of your skipping ropes and to protect the surface you are jumping on. Using a mat also reduces stress on your joints.