Storm Rope 7mm
Storm Rope 7mm
The Storm Rope will intensify your workout. The thick non slip handles are comfortable to hold and enabled you to complete a variety of different jump rope skills; from basic bump to double under. The vibrant color makes Storm Rope stand out.
- Rope's length: 10.2ft/3.1m
- 7mm thick durable rope
- Rope's weight: 155g/0.35lbs
- Ergonomic, non-slip design handle
What rope length do I need?
If you happen to fall between sizes then we recommend the following guidelines:
1. We recommend that beginners choose the longer version. This gives you more room for error when learning.
2. If you have previous jumping experience or are generally well-coordinated, then it comes down to personal preference. If you want to focus on high speeds, choose the shorter version. If you want to do more tricks and freestyle jumps, then take the longer version.
How often should I jump?
For experienced athletes: 3-5 times a week
For beginners: 1-2 times a week
What type of surface should I jump on?
We recommend jumping on softer surfaces or using a jump rope mat as this will protect both your joints and your rope.
Do I need a jump rope mat?
A skipping rope mat is recommended to extend the life of your skipping ropes and to protect the surface you are jumping on. Using a mat also reduces stress on your joints.
Very good for it's price.
In general good jumping rope for beginner.
Thanks for quick delivery.
The goods received looks not bad at the touch, too, pleasant to the places of cord connection with the handle stand bearings all serious therefore evaluation +
It seems to be verygood quality and resisrptance product.For sure I will buy It again soon
I love the skipping rope, it's same as the description. It arrived before delivery date.
Excellent product, I had already bought one before and loved it, it has good durability and works well